Thursday, July 8, 2021

TOP NEWS: NEW DISCOVERED ARTIST BY REXGANGWORLD BLOG.

NEVIL_
Professional known by Nevil_Sa
Occopation: singer, rapper, songwriter recording label manager, Sound Engineer,Producer,Composer and a Performing Artist
Nevil is 22 years old,studied Sound Engineering. He is a Sound and Jozi,I am also a nominee for the LYD 2018 Awards for Best upcoming artist and I have shared a stage along side Stilo Magolide ,Dj Maphorisa,Rouge, Big Zulu ect. I was also an contestant of Loco Network Celebrity golden room
I have worked with a couple of producers from South Africa and overseas, namely Vista beat, Deeknowsounds and Red Carpet from South Africa, then Dawn from Germany and Svger beats from UK, 
Nevil
Ready To Eat
I dropped my anticipated EP titled Ready To Eat On October produced by the producers I named, I got great feedback, I've been Number 1 on black community radio with a song titled I get it, of which the song spend the whole week on the charts and I've made my first radio appearance with Kofifi FM of which J Get it was also got played, I just dropped a music video for I get it and we more than 2 views so far, from there I've been dropping singles and Im finna drop a Grime EP Titled 4×

Nevil_Sa Top Tracks on SoundCloud.com 
Follow Nevil_Sa on Socials
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
YouTube












No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Grind track by Glock forex