Wednesday, July 7, 2021

NEW SITE UPDATE: TRAP KING AND THE NEW MIXTAPE TITLED: CAGED IN THERAPY.

TRAP KING

Trap King and the new mixtape, titled: CAGED IN THERAPY. 

Cage in therapy mixtape.
The mixtape ie all about people or a person whose caged in his or her emotions, Life Rules & they can't get out of the place or State . And it is about People who are disabled just like me because we as disabled people we can't do what normal human beings can do & we are always being treated like we not people. My wish & prayers for my MIXTAPE is to reach a large number of audience & people. 

Associating acts on the Album.
I'm working  with Siya the Producer, with his assisting brand Called Beyond Africa & the record label called 1106. I would like them to know & Remember that me as Trap King i will always deliver great music, messages and life story telling issues you as people should know because I mostly write & Rap about what I see around & what happens in life. Trap King & his Producer Siya are down with a drill on the mixtape and made arrangements about wen to drop the CAGED IN THERAPY
The Mixtape/Albu. will be dropped next week Saturday on the 17th of July & we hoping to have did everything by then .The MIXTAPE is dedicated to the people & Children who are living with disabilities  in life because they are not seen & heard by the World at large and they treat them like they not human beings. I recorded this MIXTAPE  because of the things I went through in life and as a disabled Kid, it is really hard living in the state which Im at while   I'm a human being just like anyone else. People should treat us the same as they treat others because One person whose is a disabled goes somewhere to look for a Job,  it's either they reject him/her or they say bad things about them. I'm expecting a positive reaction from my FANS toward my MIXTAPE & I also expect them to practise what the Songs say ... I also encourage them to listen to the Lyrics a lot not the beats ...  
As artist in Africa and world. I would advice them to follow the Covid19 rules because our Fans they follow what we as artist do but if we all practice Covid19 in a clean & perfect way plus without arguments.  Then everything falls in place.  Let's Give our Fans the right message about life not always talking about Money , Fame & Riches.

Follow Trap King on
Twitter
Instagram
Facebook
Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Grind track by Glock forex