Wednesday, November 3, 2021

REXGANGWORLRD PRESS REPORT: PRESENTS THE STREET JAM SHOW PERFORMANCES AT JOZI COYOTES UNDERGROUND LIFESTYLE CLUB 131 COMMISSIONER STREET, JOZI-JHB

THE STREET JAM SHOW PERFORMANCES WITH PEE OWWH, THE UPCOMING ARTIST. HOSTED BY REXGANG MOVEMENT. 
I'm siyabonga Shabangu I was born in Soweto then grow up in West Rand (Roodepoort)
My stage name is pee owwh I am an artist, musician mostly I do hip hop but I do jump in other genre's. 
Rex gang hooked me with shows that helped me through the process off making my fan base thight & supportive and for that I'm really grateful 
Ever seen we meet alot has helped in my rap life like my life has been on the road .music is my life without it I'm dead 

You can find me on
Insta:pee owwh
FB:pee owwh
SoundCloud:pee owwh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Grind track by Glock forex