Wednesday, November 3, 2021

REXGANGWORLRD PRESS REPORT: PRESENTS THE STREET JAM SHOW PERFORMANCES AT JOZI COYOTES UNDERGROUND LIFESTYLE CLUB 131 COMMISSIONER STREET, JOZI-JHB

THE STREET JAM SHOW PERFORMANCES WITH SHUDU VENDALIZM, THE UPCOMING MAJOR LEAGUE ARTIST. HOSTED BY REXGANG MOVEMENT. 
I was very happy to have attended my first ever RexGang gig he said". The hospitality by Glock Forex was awesome. From the moment I met him live he was real as he attested to be. I swear RexGang is the future in artist management and marketing even event organising. Just to be brief, I really appreciate the platform and opportunity to showcase my talent and capability. I met and connected with other talented and gifted artists which was a bonus. Glock took pictures of us and it was amazing. The only thing though that bothered me was the lack of discipline by one of the club's employees who is not even a dj who was tempering with the sound muting the microphone as we were performing. That was uncalled for and the manager quickly called him to order. Overall everything went smoothly as expected. I reiterate, Glock Forex RExGang is the future. I anticipate the next gig to participate in this awesome movement. I am very optimistic about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Grind track by Glock forex