Monday, June 28, 2021

NEWS: South Africa Music Industry Impact report of 2020 COVID-19.The Entertainment shut down effects..postponedence of Live Gigs Indefinitely and Delaying the Release of New vaccine




JAYBIE
Unsigned independent talented rapper, motivational speaker from BIG 11 EXT 1, Movhango Vanderbil j pack. He speak on behalf of him self and others who are affected by the pandemic of covid19
Covid19 is killing my career because no gigs no bread on the table and no sleep. 
Covid19 is destroying my career, I no longer having a vision of my career going anywhere this days. Music to me is not like some political game, is my gift, passion and mo's importantly is my bread winner. The President must do something, he must not look arts and culture with a blind eye. Lot of people are going to loose jobs if we are going back to level 4-5. We are not going to survive if the original vaccine is been bought officially and everything get back to normal. We can't open pubs and other things, he dont come up with strategy to make survival for artist 

Lot of peaple don't work and rely on every cents we make from events. The BIG QUESTION IS How are we going to survive, who gonna maintain us???
So covid19 thing to me as an artist is a bies properganda for financial scam. I dont believe is real, our government is under NEW WORLD ORDER. information about covid 19 is conspiracy not 100% real. 
We almost out off everything, loosing everything. so if we dont fight we as artist no body gonna recognise us. our government is failing us. They dooming us..

Follow JAYBIE:
Twitter
Instagram
Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Grind track by Glock forex